Sunday, February 24, 2008

Horray!

We finally have a blog! Mike mentioned countless times that he is surprised that I don't blog. Ava is at an age where she is doing so many cool and fun new things everyday that I thought now was a good a time as any! So here we are. We needed a cool name and I think we have it! The Pip Spot. Its two fold, actually. Ava's nickname is Pip, she sort of named herself that at around 18 months. She had pig tails in her hair and Mike told her she looked like Pippy Longstocking. She touched her chest and said "I a pip" So we call her that. The second reason.....if you know me, you know that I am a lover of all things Dave Matthews Band. The Last Stop.....thats all I will say. I like this! A multi-functional blogger name! How cool (and corny)!

Look for lots of fun, silly, corny and wacky updates from us, probably often!

No comments: