Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A stick at Target

I LOVE the way this child processes information. Perhaps I should stop analyzing her thoughts, but they are so interesting. One day we went to Target and I let her get a treat at the register. I picked kit kat bar for her. I told her it was a chocolate stick. She loved it. It was all over her face and hands. That is LOVE!

So a few days later at dance class I tell her if she does a good job she can have a special treat. Special treat = chocolate. So instead of throwing fits and whining she does EXTREMLY well. She commends herself as we are getting our shoes on. Then she tells me she wants her special now. So I ask her what she wants. Usually its a chocolate munchkin. She said "a stick". I have to prod her b/c I have no idea why she is requesting a stick. So I ask her what she means and she tells me "a stick out (not at, out) Target." Im still confused. She gives me her sweet little look and says "a chocolate stick out Target, Mama" Duh Mommy, get with it!

No comments: